Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Locked out!



So I come home from work monday to find myself being locked out of my house. Thought had my keys but after turning my bag inside out I remembered I left them on my nightstand. My parents were in jersey and my brother was MIA :-/ I had to get the outside key from the landlord but i was still fucked cus i had nothing to open MY door with... Note to self "carry a butter knife in bag" or just DONT FORGET MY FUCKING KEYS.



GRRRR everyone I knew on my block wasnt home... my last resort was my "buddy" in my hood. Sigh... so im sitting on my stairs debating if I should just wait it out or go get a nut with a guy I have a lust/hate relationship with... At this point i really had to pee and was dying of hunger :-/ 10 mins later I find myself in a cab on my way to his crib :-P . All in all the night ends well; I get mines ;-) and I go back to mi casa to find my door open wit the parentals there.


No comments: