Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A New Direction...

You can't re-invent the wheel but you can add other shit to it right? or no, well it doesn't matter what you do with the wheel as long as it works. I've decided to take my blog in another direction (didn't really seem to have a direction in the first place) to that of a maybe more personal touch to it. I don't really like social networks and putting my "personal" business out in the open for all to see. I'm not saying from now on I'm going to use this as my personal diary, that's just lame. This is going to get a bit more serious and have some form of direction. I've found out through a bit of searching within my complex mind and emotions that I have a profound love of art. Everything I wish for and everything I do has to revolve around that one subject. I love fashion, figuring out what patterns and fabrics work together and separately just tickle my fancy ;). Now fashion is just one medium of the whole spectrum, Film, Hollywood movies, Music, Classic or Modern Art, and Photography... is beautiful. Now I'm not an artist but it takes appreciation in order to become an artist. What's the beauty in just looking at Art if you can't construct your own? That is my mission, not to re-invent the wheel but to re-invent myself and use this blog to explore my new interest and share it with whom ever is interested in my journey. Now I just have to remember the little bit I learned of HTML to make this page a bit different.

-Besos, MJ.

No comments: